O60.03 (Premature labor without delivery, third trimester)
O09.613 (Supervision of young primigravida, third trimester)
Z3A.30 (30 weeks gestation of pregnancy)
- O60.03: Index > Premature > labor > see Pregnancy complicated by preterm labor > third trimester > without delivery
- O09.613: Pregnancy > Supervision of > young mother > primigravida > O09.61- > Go to tabular for 6th character for appropriate trimester
- Z3A.30: Pregnancy > weeks of gestation > 30 weeks
- O60.03: Don’t confuse zero with the letter O. All characters in the pregnancy chapter begin with the letter O. ICD-10-CM identifies trimesters, in this instance, 3 for third trimester in a patient at 30 weeks gestation.
- O09.613: There is a dash following O09.61 in the index, indicating that you must refer to the tabular to identify the 6th character for the trimester.
- Z3A.30: Codes from category Z3A are for use, only on the maternal record, to indicate the weeks of gestation of the pregnancy. Code first any complications of pregnancy. The weeks of gestation must be indicated, regardless of whether the pregnancy is carried to term or not.